Orlando Drug Crimes Lawyers
A conviction for a drug-related charge can result in serious penalties. The state of Florida has some of the toughest drug laws in the country. A drug charge conviction can result in prison time, a criminal record, probation and even a driver’s license suspension. If you face a drug crime charge in central Florida, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights and fight for your best possible outcome.
At the Orlando, Florida, law firm of Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, we bring a unique perspective to the defense of drug charges. How?
- Both of our criminal defense attorneys team have practiced criminal law exclusively for the duration of their legal careers.
- Both members of our lawyer team are former prosecutors. We understand how prosecutors approach cases and factor this knowledge in when strategizing the defense of clients’ drug crime charges.
For experienced criminal defense legal assistance following drug crime charges in central Florida, contact Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law. Call 407-377-0150.
We have handled many drug crime charges and are highly experienced in handling virtually all types of drug violations. Case types we commonly handle include:
Illegal Drug Charges
- Cannabis/Marijuana Possession over 20 grams
- Cannabis/Marijuana Possession Under 20 grams
- Cocaine Trafficking
- Conspiracy to traffic drugs
- Cultivation/Growhouse Charges
- Defending Against Ecstasy Charges
- Drug Manufacturing
- Drug Trafficking Charges
- Fighting a Charge After Miranda Rights Were Violated
- Florida Drug Court Diversion Program
- Marijuana and Cocaine Possession
- Marijuana Possession
- Methamphetamine Charges
- Methamphetamine trafficking
- Orlando Heroin Attorneys
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession with Intent to Deliver or Sell
- Synthetic Marijuana Defense Attorneys
Prescription Drug Charges
- Charges Involving Oxycodone/Oxycontin/oxyContin/roxycontin
- Doctor shopping
- Orlando Prescription Alteration Defense Lawyers
- Orlando Prescription Drug Possession Lawyers
- Orlando Prescription Drug Sale Defense Lawyers
- OxyContin/prescription drug trafficking
- Pharmaceutical Drug Charges
- Prescription Fraud
- Prescription Drug Charges
We can review the facts of your arrest, examine evidence to uncover legal errors and pose important questions: How did you come into contact with the police? Where were the drugs? Were there other people present? Can the drugs be linked to you, or could they have belonged to someone else? Was the search legal? Who are the witnesses? Were statements or admissions legally obtained? Were Miranda Rights read? Our goal is to have charges dismissed or significantly reduced.
Do not face your drug charges alone. Contact an experienced Orlando drug crimes attorney at our Orlando or New Smyrna Beach office for a no-charge consultation and for experienced and committed legal help.