Experienced Representation in Orlando, FL & Surrounding Communities
At Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, we have over 30 years combined experience. This means that our clients can trust us to be current on criminal and injury law and to maintain in-depth knowledge and familiarity with courts throughout Central Florida.
We focus on both state and federal criminal charges. Regardless of what you have been charged with, we will examine the details of your case to provide you with a solid defense.
We Handle the Following Types of Florida State Cases
- Drug crimes: We represent clients facing all variety of drug charges, including possession, trafficking, cultivating and manufacturing. While most often we see charges involving cannabis/marijuana, meth and cocaine, we are familiar with charges involving all drug types.
- Prescription drug charges: We defend against a wide range of prescription drug crimes, including fraud and illegal possession.
- DUI: From reckless driving and racing to DUI and vehicular manslaughter, we provide strong criminal defense for individuals facing charges for a variety of traffic offenses.
- Juvenile offenses: We represent youth who have been charged with offenses such as underage drinking that can have a direct impact on their future opportunities.
- Violent crimes: Whether the charges are for firearm possession or assault, we know how to prepare a strong defense to protect our clients from harsh penalties.
- Fraud: White collar criminal charges for fraud such as mortgage fraud or insurance fraud can lead to loss of employment as well as loss of freedom. We represent hard-working individuals to ensure their rights and futures are protected.
- Sex crimes: A conviction for a sex crime such as child pornography or prostitution not only results in a criminal record, prison time and extensive fines. It also leads to registration as a sex offender. These consequences have long-lasting implications. We fight hard for our clients to avoid the harsh consequences imposed by the legal system.
- Theft crimes: We provide comprehensive criminal defense representation to clients facing a wide variety of theft crimes, from shoplifting to robbery.
- Domestic violence: Charges for domestic violence can include crimes such as false imprisonment and battery. A conviction can lead to far-reaching consequences such as loss of right to own and possess a firearm. We work hard to ensure our clients understand what they are facing and what their options are for their defense.
- General criminal defense: In addition to the above, we defend against a variety of other criminal offenses, including probation violations.
- Personal Injury Law: The attorneys at Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law also help injured victims obtain full and fair compensation from negligent individuals or parties. To learn more about howe we can help, visit our personal injury page.
We Handle the Following Types of Federal Criminal Defense Cases
- Federal drug crimes
- White collar crimes, including tax fraud and mail and wire fraud
- Federal sex crimes charges, including Internet solicitation of minors
- Compassionate release of federal inmates.
As your legal counsel, you can rest assured that we will be putting all of our resources to work for you. We will make ourselves available to you whenever you have questions and will ensure you are kept abreast of any changes that may occur throughout the process.