We know that holidays can be a lot of fun, but they can also be a dangerous time on the road as people may celebrate by drinking or consuming a controlled substance.
At Moses & Rooth Criminal Defense Lawyers we want to help make our communities safer, so we are offering free sober rides over the Thanksgiving Holiday.
If we can prevent just one accident by providing a safe ride home we consider it money well spent!
How does it work?
If you have been smoking, vaping, drinking, or consuming any substance don’t drive a vehicle, it’s that simple.
Instead, call a taxi or ride-sharing service and our firm will reimburse you. Just book your ride, pay the driver and we will reimburse you via PayPal. This service is available only between November 22, 2023 and November 25, 2023.
To be reimbursed for a safe ride home, mail the receipt and your PayPal associated email address to:
Attn: Sober Rides
115 Granada Court
- The program is valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- People must be of the legal drinking age, 21 and over, to qualify.
- Rides must begin and end within the state of Florida.
- Only one reimbursement per household will be granted.
- Reimbursements will be limited to $20, including a 10% tip. Any amount tipped over and above 10% will not be reimbursed.
- The first 100 requests will be reimbursed.
- All requests must be received within 7 days of the end date.