Orange County, Florida, Drug Trafficking Defense Attorneys
A conviction for a drug-related charge can result in serious penalties. The state of Florida has some of the toughest drug laws in the country. A drug charge conviction can result in prison time, a criminal record, probation and even a driver's license suspension. If you face a drug crime charge in central Florida, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights and fight for your best possible outcome.
At the Orlando, Florida, law firm of Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, we bring a unique perspective to the defense of drug charges. How?
- Both of our criminal defense attorneys team have practiced criminal law exclusively for the duration of their legal careers.
- Both members of our lawyer team are former prosecutors. We understand how prosecutors approach cases and factor this knowledge in when strategizing the defense of clients' drug crime charges.
For experienced criminal defense legal assistance following drug crime charges in central Florida, contact Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law. Call 407-377-0150.
We have handled many drug crime charges and are highly experienced in handling virtually all types of drug violations. Case types we commonly handle include:
- Possession with intent to deliver or sell
- Drug trafficking charges
- Cultivation/growhouse charges
- Drug manufacturing
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Cannabis/marijuana possession over 20 grams
- Cannabis/marijuana possession under 20 grams
- Charges involving Oxycodone/oxycontin/oxyContin/roxycontin
- Methamphetamine charges
- Pharmaceutical drug charges
- Marijuana and cocaine possession
- Cocaine trafficking
- Methamphetamine trafficking
- OxyContin/prescription drug trafficking
- Doctor shopping
- Prescription fraud
- Conspiracy to traffic drugs
- Prescription DUI
We can review the facts of your arrest, examine evidence to uncover legal errors and pose important questions: How did you come into contact with the police? Where were the drugs? Were there other people present? Can the drugs be linked to you, or could they have belonged to someone else? Was the search legal? Who are the witnesses? Were statements or admissions legally obtained? Were Miranda Rights read? Our goal is to have charges dismissed or significantly reduced.
Do not face your drug charges alone. Contact an experienced Orlando drug crimes attorney at our Orlando or New Smyrna Beach office for a no-charge consultation and for experienced and committed legal help.
Contact Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law in Central Florida
Our firm's main office is conveniently located in downtown Orlando, just a few blocks from the courthouse. Contact the lawyers at Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law by calling us at 407-377-0150. You may also complete our online contact Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law to schedule a free initial consultation.