2022 Legal Scholarship by Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, an Orlando Criminal Defense Law Firm, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one incoming first year or continuing Law Student. The scholarship is offered for the fall 2022 academic semester.
Essay Topic: Explain what you intend to do with your law degree, and how society will benefit.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming 1L or a currently enrolled Law Student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation Using the Form Below:
- Essay Requirements:
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell us who you are and why you are applying for the scholarship. Include your interests, community involvement, leadership experience, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 400 words or more, explain what you intend to do with your law degree, and how society will benefit.
- Essay must be submitted through our form below.
- By submitting your essay, you give us consent to publish it on mosesandrooth.com
- MUST be a legal US resident.
- Unofficial Transcript: Provide an unofficial transcript of your current academic status. If you are an incoming first year law student, then please provide an unofficial college transcript. During the selection process, you may be contacted to verify your academic status with an official transcript. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- All application materials must be submitted no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
We invite you to like and follow Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law on social media, such as our Facebook page, as updates will be announced on these forums. You are not required to like or follow the firm on social media in order to be eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship winner will be called directly with the announcement.
The Legal Scholarship by Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
By submitting your application, the applicant grants Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, photo (if submitted), introduction and winning essay on the firm’s websites www.mosesandrooth.com, the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and websites. This includes other marketing communications in the event he or she is awarded the scholarship. We’re also granted permission to call and/or send your information regarding your application.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the firm regarding the scholarship.
Past Years Winners
For information regarding past scholarship winners, click here.