2019 Legal Scholarship Offered by Criminal Defense Attorneys Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, a Criminal Defense Law Firm in Orlando, FL, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one incoming 1L or currently enrolled Law Student. The scholarship is offered for the Fall 2019 Academic Semester.
Essay Topic: Should people be allowed to warn motorists about DUI checkpoints in America?
Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming 1L or a currently enrolled Law Student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email or the Form Below:
- Essay Requirements:
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell us who you are, why you are applying for the scholarship, your interests, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Should people be allowed to warn motorists about DUI checkpoints in America?
- Essay must be submitted through our form below.
- By submitting your essay, you give us consent to publish it on mosesandrooth.com
- MUST be a legal US resident.
- Unofficial Transcript: Provide an unofficial transcript of your current academic status. If you are an incoming 1L, please provide an unofficial college transcript. During the selection process you may be contacted to verify your academic status with an official transcript. You then must mail an official, unopened transcript to ultimately confirm previously sent academic status. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- All application materials must be submitted no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
We invite you to like and follow Moses and Rooth Attorney at Law on Facebook and Google Plus as updates will be announced on these forums. You are not required to like or follow the firm on social media in order to be eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship winner will be called directly with the announcement.
The Criminal Defense Attorneys Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law Legal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
By submitting your application, the applicant grants Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, photo (if submitted), introduction and winning essay on the firm’s websites www.mosesandrooth.com, the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and websites. This includes other marketing communications in the event he or she is awarded the scholarship. We’re also granted permission to call and/or send your information regarding your application.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email email@example.com. Please do not call the firm regarding the scholarship.