Winter 2024 Scholarship By Moses And Rooth
Scholarship Value: $1,000
Moses and Rooth Criminal Defense Lawyers, an Orlando Criminal Defense Law Firm, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one incoming or current student. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2024
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming or current student at an accredited college or university
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
Applicants must provide the following documentation by the form below:
- SHORT ESSAY: In 400 to 500 words, explain if you could create one new law, what would it be and why?
- Essay must be submitted through our form below.
- By submitting your essay, you give us consent to publish it on mosesandrooth.com
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university.
- All application materials must be submitted no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
We invite you to like and follow Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law on social media, such as our Facebook page, as updates will be announced on these forums. You are not required to like or follow the firm on social media in order to be eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship winner will be called directly with the announcement.
The Legal Scholarship by Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
By submitting your application, the applicant grants Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, photo (if submitted), introduction, and winning essay on the firm’s websites www.mosesandrooth.com, the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and websites. This includes other marketing communications in the event he or she is awarded the scholarship. We’re also granted permission to call and/or send your information regarding your application.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please do not call the firm regarding the scholarship.