A DUI arrest can be confusing, frightening and embarrassing. At our Orlando DUI defense law firm, our attorneys know that you have a lot of questions. We are ready and able to answer those questions when you call.
What do you remember about the traffic stop? Did the officer have a reason for stopping you? Did you take an Intoxilyzer test? Was there a crash involved? Our DUI defense lawyers will analyze your case and seek the best resolution for your circumstances.
- Complex DUIs: The former prosecutors at the Moses and Rooth law firm have experience with complicated DUI cases involving accidents, accidents with injuries, and leaving the scenes of accidents.
- Intoxilyzer Knowledge: We have a thorough understanding of Intoxilyzer technology and procedures. If a mistake was made, we will ask for evidence suppression on your behalf.
- Felony DUI: When a DUI accident involves injury or manslaughter, it is classified as a felony and can mean significant prison time. Make sure you have an experienced trial lawyer on your side.
- License Revocation: Within 10 days after a DUI arrest, you need to request a hearing in order to retain some or all of your driving privileges. Our DUI defense law firm can guide you through the administrative process and help you challenge license revocation.
- Multiple DUI Charges: If this is your second or third DUI, your DUI defense attorney can explain the law, the legal process, and minimum and mandatory sentencing. Make sure your rights are protected.
- Florida Tourist DUI: Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to handle court appearances for you.
It’s important to be aware that after you are arrested for the offense of driving under the influence (DUI), the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will try to suspend your driver’s license. You have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request an administrative hearing at the Department of Motor Vehicles in order to prevent your driver’s license from being suspended. DUI penalties may include jail time or probation, driver’s license suspension, fines and court costs, DUI school, alcohol evaluation and treatment, vehicle impoundment and community service.
Let us Handle Your DUI Defense
From our office next to the Orange County Courthouse, Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law represent clients in the Central Florida communities of Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Polk County. If you’re facing charges for drunk or impaired driving, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights. Call 407-377-0150 to speak to an attorney, or send us a message online.