2016 Paralegal Scholarship Offered by DUI Attorneys Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law
Scholarship Value: $500
Moses and Rooth, DUI Attorneys in Orlando, are offering a $500 scholarship to one incoming paralegal student or currently enrolled Paralegal Student. Scholarship is offered for the Fall 2016 Academic Semester.
Essay Topic: Do you think the criminal justice system adequately deals with America’s War on Drugs?
Application Deadline: June 1, 2016
- This scholarship will only be awarded to one incoming paralegal student or currently enrolled Paralegal Student
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email or using the form below:
- Essay Requirements:
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell us who you are, why you are applying for the scholarship, your interests, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Do you think the criminal justice system adequately deals with America’s War on Drugs?
- Essay must be emailed to email@example.com Subject line: “Entry for The Moses and Rooth Paralegal Scholarship” or included in the form below.
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- MUST be a legal US resident.
- Unofficial Transcript: Provide an unofficial transcript of your current academic status. If you are a high school student, please provide an unofficial high school transcript. During the selection process you may be contacted to verify your academic status with an official transcript. You then must mail an official, unopened transcript to ultimately confirm previously sent academic status. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- All application materials must be emailed no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
Make sure you like the Moses and Rooth, Attorney at Law Facebook and Google Plus pages as updates will be announced on these forums. The scholarship winner will be called directly with the announcement.
The DUI Attorneys Moses and Rooth, Attorneys at Law Scholarship is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
By submitting your application, the applicant grants Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, photo (if submitted), introduction and winning essay on the firm’s websites www.mosesandrooth.com, the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and websites. This includes other marketing communications in the event he or she is awarded the scholarship. We’re also granted permission to call and/or send your information regarding your application.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org