Defense During Trial
If no plea was reached with the prosecutor, your case will go to trial. An experienced lawyer will be able to investigate your claims and build a solid strategy to fight your charges both in and out of the courtroom. At Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, our lawyers have protected the rights of numerous clients throughout the Orlando area.
As former prosecutors, we have honed our litigation skills for many years. We know what strategies work and what strategies are sure to fail based on your situation. If you need skilled criminal defense representation during trial, contact our Florida law firm today. You may also call us to schedule your free initial consultation at (407) 377-0150.
Utilizing Many Criminal Defense Strategies to Protect Your Rights
There are multiple options for us to choose from when it comes to building your criminal defense. Depending on what you are charged with and the specific facts of your case, we may choose from any of the following:
- Duress: You were forced into acting illegally by another party
- Self-defense: The other party was the aggressor and you acted appropriately to defend yourself or others
- Entrapment: Law enforcement officials illegally coerced you into breaking the law
- Necessity: You broke the law out of necessity to prevent a greater harm
- Insanity: You lacked the mental requirement of the crime you are accused of due to mental illness
- Alibi: You were elsewhere at the time of the crime and have proof of your whereabouts
There are more defenses available as well depending on the crime charged. As experienced criminal defense lawyers, we will explain all of your options and guide you through the entire process.