2018 Florida Legal Career Scholarship Offered by DUI Defense Attorneys Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law
Scholarship Value: $500
Moses and Rooth, DUI Attorneys in Orlando, are offering a $500 scholarship to one student who is studying a law related program at an accredited college in the state of Florida. This scholarship is offered for the Fall 2018 Academic Semester.
Essay Topic: If you could change one law, what would it be and why?
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Incoming, or currently enrolled, full time student at an accredited college in the state of Florida pursuing a career in a legal related field. Examples of legal related programs are, but not limited to:
- Criminal Justice
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Political Science
- Legal Studies
- Paralegal Studies
- Justice Administration
- Hold a 3.0 or higher overall GPA
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
Applicant Must Provide Following Documentation by Email or using the form below:
- Essay Requirements:
- INTRODUCTION: 100-200 Words: Tell us who you are, why you are applying for the scholarship, your interests, or anything that makes you special.
- SHORT ESSAY: In 300-600 words, write about the following: If you could change one law, what would it be and why?
- Essay must be emailed to email@example.com Subject line: “Entry for The Moses and Rooth Florida Legal Career Scholarship” or included in the form below.
- Please include your name and contact information within the email.
- MUST be a legal US resident.
- Unofficial Transcript: Provide an unofficial transcript of your current academic status. If you are a high school student, please provide an unofficial high school transcript. During the selection process you may be contacted to verify your academic status with an official transcript. You then must mail an official, unopened transcript to ultimately confirm previously sent academic status. Please do not initially send the official copies.
- All application materials must be emailed no later than the deadline date. Materials received later will be rejected, resulting in disqualification.
Make sure you like the Moses and Rooth, Attorney at Law Facebook and Google Plus pages as updates will be announced on these forums. The scholarship winner will be called directly with the announcement.
This scholarship is to be used exclusively for college tuition and related expenses. A check for $500 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
By submitting your application, the applicant grants Moses and Rooth Attorneys at Law, its agents and/or representatives permission to post the applicant’s name, school or university, photo (if submitted), introduction and winning essay on the firm’s websites www.mosesandrooth.com, the firm’s various marketing platforms, including but not limited to blog, social media accounts, and websites. This includes other marketing communications in the event he or she is awarded the scholarship. We’re also granted permission to call and/or send your information regarding your application.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute additional materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org