Winter Park Identity Theft Attorneys
Charges of fraud can be difficult to prove — and complex to defend. At the Moses & Rooth law firm, our criminal defense attorneys are former prosecutors who know both sides of the courtroom. We have seen many types of fraud cases, and we are well prepared to develop a strong case for a client accused of fraud.
Fraud Defense Lawyers • Former Prosecutors
Call 24 Hours a Day • 407-377-0150
When you call a fraud defense lawyer at Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law, we will immediately begin protecting your rights. If any evidence was improperly obtained or if you were improperly questioned, we can effectively and efficiently deal with those issues.
You have the right ...
Whatever fraud charges you are facing, we can help.
- Forgery: Have you been accused of writing bad checks or forging documents (driver's license, birth certificate)? Contact a forgery defense attorney at Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law.
- Credit card fraud: Were you charged with using someone else's credit card? Talk to a lawyer about the circumstances.
- Mortgage fraud: Have you been charged with mortgage fraud? Speak to an experienced defense attorney immediately to begin protecting your rights and preparing your case.
- Welfare fraud/food stamp fraud: If you are suspected of welfare or food stamp fraud, you need a lawyer who understands the issues and who will effectively present any mitigating circumstances to the judge.
- Internet fraud: The Internet can be used for fraudulent purposes. If you have been charged with obtaining money from people through Internet fraud, make sure you have a lawyer who understands the technology and the charges.
- Identity theft: Have the police accused you of stealing an identity, including credit cards, checks, Social Security numbers, and birth certificates? Talk to a criminal defense lawyer about how to fight those charges.
- Insurance fraud: Has an insurance company filed charges against you for allegedly faking injuries or property losses? Call our law firm. We will protect your rights and defend you.
Fraud charges can also include counterfeiting, dealing with stolen property, pawning property that belongs to someone else, and using checks without authorization. Whatever the charges, whatever the circumstance, we will protect your rights and defend you.
From our office next to the Orange County Courthouse, the Moses & Rooth law firm represents clients in the Central Florida communities of Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Volusia County, Brevard County, Lake County, and Polk County.