Violent Crimes Defense Attorneys in Central Florida
Experienced Orange County Assault and Battery Defense Lawyers
Often, criminal defense lawyers are "not comfortable" handling the defense of violent crimes and restrict their practice to traffic offenses, minor theft offenses and similar violations. At the Orlando, Florida, law firm of Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law, we have handled numerous violent crime cases both as former criminal prosecutors for Orange County and Osceola County and as criminal defense lawyers. Have you been charged with:
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Assault and battery
- Firearms crimes/weapons enhancement
- Carrying a weapon without a license
- Robbery and burglary
- Sexual battery
- Murder or attempted murder
Contact our office. In addition to offering free initial consultations we:
- Work to keep your costs and payments reasonable through competitive fees and payment plans.
- Operate offices both in Orlando and in New Smyrna Beach for clients' convenience. We are also available for meetings off site.
- Are available at all times to ensure you receive timely legal help.
Providing Experienced and Effective Criminal Defense Legal Assistance
Because violent crime convictions often lead to a mandatory prison sentence, it's important to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney. We use our extensive experience to effectively protect clients' rights by questioning the credibility of witnesses, determining whether witnesses have an interest in the case and examining physical evidence.
Also, our experience as criminal prosecutors means we can anticipate the tactics that prosecutors will likely use at every step of the criminal law legal process.
Contact Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law
Our firm's main office is conveniently located in downtown Orlando, just a few blocks from the courthouse. Contact the Orlando criminal defense lawyers at Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law by calling us at 407-377-0150. We offer free initial consultations.