Contact an Experienced Orlando Criminal Defense Law Firm
If you have been charged with a crime, your future and your freedom could be at stake. The best way to avoid serious consequences is to work with an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
The criminal defense attorneys of the Orlando law firm of Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law have extensive trial experience and in-depth knowledge of the federal and state criminal justice systems. We use these attributes to help clients achieve the best possible results in Florida state courts.
At Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law, our effective legal services are based on our experience and the high level of client service. Our credentials and client-centered approach include the following:
- We are former prosecutors and know the criminal justice system from different perspectives. Our clients benefit from this experience because we are often able to anticipate the prosecution's strategy.
- We have extensive trial experience at every level of criminal litigation. While it is often possible to resolve a case through negotiations with the prosecutor, we prepare every case for trial. If trial is necessary, we will already have examined evidence, talked to witnesses and developed a comprehensive trial strategy.
- We offer peace of mind. When you are a Moses & Rooth client, you safely leave your case in capable hands. We will also keep you informed about court dates and the status of your case.
- We are responsive. We know that when you need a criminal defense attorney, you need help immediately. That is why we answer the phone 24 hours a day. When you have questions about your case, we will answer them quickly.
- We charge reasonable rates. Additionally, we accept credit cards and offer payment plans when necessary. We don't want excessive expenses to stand between you and the legal services you need and deserve.
Contact Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law
Our law firm is conveniently located in downtown Orlando, just a few blocks from the courthouse. Contact the lawyers at Moses & Rooth Attorneys at Law by calling us at 407-377-0150. Contact our criminal defense lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation.